The Hideaway at Buck Ridge
Nestled in deep woods
Full length porches on both levels make for some wonderful outdoor living. We have a porch swing, bench, 12 deck chairs and table for you to enjoy.
Call 614-915-4994 for availability
Our third cabin.....
The Hideaway is a cozy 2 story home tucked into a the hills of south eastern Ohio. A full kitchen and living area combine to make a comfortable place for your group to gather. Porches running the full length of both upper and lower level give you lots of room to enjoy outdoor living. There are 5 bedrooms and 2 baths to accommodate 12 persons.
WiFi and 2 TVs, with DVD players. Washer and dryer. Gas grill on the porch, as well as a porch swing, and 12 comfortable deck chairs and a table.
The property is 66 acres, so you have plenty of room to roam. Paths lead to the open ridge on top, and some challenging steeper hills to give you a workout.
Plenty of parking space
Lower entrance opens to recreation room
Stairs to upper level
Comfortable seating in living room
Washer and dryer, iron and board
View from the porches
Relax and renew!
Coffee on the porch
Lower level bath
Upper level bath
The Hideaway is a 5 bedroom house, with an upper and a lower floor.
- 4 bedrooms with queen beds, 1 room with 2 sets of bunk beds
- 2 full baths, 1 with tub/shower, 1 with shower
- Gas grill, fire ring and fire wood
- AC, washer/dryer
- Full kitchen, fridge, microwave, stove, dishwasher, toaster oven, Mr. Coffee/filters/coffee
- Dishes, pots, pans, utensils
- Linens, towels, washcloths
- WiFi, two 55 inch TVs, DVD players
- No cell phone service. We use wifi calling on our phones. Texting when you connect to WiFi
- Porch swing, lots of chairs on porches
- Well trained pets $40/pet/stay